SK8TAPE is well known for offering the best protection for your skates. Leaves no residue after removing from your boot. We carry SK8TAPE in white and beige, as well as in two practical widths: 3/4 inch or 1.5 inch.
* Instead of using polish, try SK8TAPE. Each roll contains 20 feet of tape.
* It is highly recommeded that you replace the SK8TAPE on your boots every 1 to 2 months.
* SK8TAPE is a highly specialized vinyl tape developed for use by competitive, professional and recreational skaters. It is used to protect leather from scrapes, scratches and scuff-marks and also to give skates a remarkably clean, bright look that no polish can match. SK8TAPE is inconspicuous and is intended for use in both practice and competition.
* SK8TAPE will not harm leather. It is waterproof and will not come off while skating, yet it can be easily removed and will not leave a sticky mess.
* With SK8TAPE skaters can creatively design their skates for shows, precision skating, or just for fun with the use of colored SK8TAPE, stickers, etc.. SK8TAPE eliminates the need for polish or boot covers, and will also keep the resale value of skates high.
SK8TAPE - 1.5"
This item is not eligible for return unless defective.