- Proper lacing ensures maximum performance and Edea laces ensure perfect lacing.
- Edea laces are made of carded, flat tubular Polyester making them tangle-resistant and extra strong.
- Edea have added extra long ends to ensure easy threading.
- Because laces take so much strain even specially designed skate laces wear out.
- Laces should be changed as soon as they lose their texture and elasticity as this will mean they come loose more often.
- On average laces need to be replaced every 3-4 months.
TIP: To avoid laces coming out from the eyelets, most skaters make a knot at the end of laces; however, this makes it difficult when you need to change the laces, so simply insert the top inside instead!
Edea Figure Skate Laces
Please phone the store at 920-887-3262 for return authorization.