Bloch has been solving dancers needs since 1932 and is now taking its design skills and technical expertise into today’s new world, to produce a face mask for everyone who wants the freedom to move safely.
The machine washable masks are environmentally friendly and embedded with Nano Zinc Oxide particles in the fabric’s fibres. The neck lanyard, means your mask is always at hand when you need it.
The stretch fabric with adjustable ear loops and nasal adjuster form a perfect breathe easy fit whatever your face shape.
- Two layers of high-density stretch fabric
- Neck lanyard, your B-safe mask is always at hand when you need it
- Antimicrobial agent: Controls odours & prevents microorganisms from degrading the fabric
- Adjustable ear loops and nasal adjuster for a perfect fit
- Environmentally friendly without harmful chemicals
- Washable and reusable, compared to single use paper masks
- 25% higher UV protection than normal fabric
- Water repellent exterior fabric
Caring for your BLOCH Face Mask
- Machine wash with mild soap (including before first usage) & air dry
- For best results, do not tumble dry or use bleach
- Fabric - 52% Cotton, 43% Polyester Zinc, 5% Spandex
For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on our face masks. BLOCH B-Safe masks are non-medical grade.
Bloch is donating 10% of all face mask sales to registered charities supporting performing arts professionals during covid-19
BLOCH B-Safe Adult Face Mask with Lanyard
For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on our face masks.